Information for registration
- You can find the registration form at the end of this page.
- Please read all tournament information and the information on this page carefully!
- Please note:
- To complete your registration you have to transfer the minimum tournament fee of 300,00 € to our account within 20 days! All other fees (e. g. extra players or the fee for sleeping at the gym) can be paid after the draw for the starting places. The minimum tournament fee includes 11 players incl. a tournament shirt for each player! The minimum tournament fee not includes accomodation or breakfast!
- Teams which do not transfer the money until the draw for the starting places starts do not take place in the draw.
- Teams which were not choosen to play at IFC 2019 in the first draw will get the tournament fee back. If a team is choosen to play for another team it also can cancel participation without any penalty. Teams which cancel the participation after the 10th May 2020 get no refund!
- Persons under the age of 16 need an approval in written form from their parents to participate at IFC 2020.
- By registering you in person and your team accept all rules of the host of the tournament.
- The following teams are automatically seeded to the tournament by registering and paying the tournament fee and will not take part in the draw for the starting places:
- the cup holder of the male tournament: Supermans/FBC Rokycany (CZ)
- the cup holder of the female tournament: FBK Kysucké Nové Mesto (SVK)
- all clubs which register a women and a men tean for the tournament up to the maxium of 6 clubs
All data will be saved till the end of the tournament and can be deleted on request. With the registration for the tournament you agree to the storage of the data and you agree to the publication of photos and videos of the tournament.
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- start of registration: 15st January 2020
- end of registration: 3th May 2020
- publication of teams and groups: 10th May 2020