Information for registration
- Please read all tournament information and the information on this page carefully!
- Please notice the following rearrangements for 2017:
- To complete your registration you have to transfer the minimum tournament fee of 275,00 € to our account within 30 days! All other fees (e. g. extra players or the fee for sleeping in the gym) can be paid after the draw for the starting places.
- Teams which do not transfer the money until the draw for the starting places starts do not take place in the draw.
- Teams which were not choosen to play at IFC 2017 in the first draw will get the tournament fee back. If a team is choosen to play for another team it also can cancel participation without any penalty.
- Due to some new rules in the regularities of the city of Dresden we have to announce that sleeping in the gym may not be possible in 2017. We will inform you till March. The negotiations are in progress at the moment.
- Persons under the age of 16 need an approval in written form from their parents to participate at IFC 2017.
- By registering you in person and your team accept all rules of the host of the tournament.
- The following teams are automatically seeded to the tournament by registering and paying the tournament fee and will not take part in the draw for the starting places:
- the cup holder of the male tournament: Team Köping (SWE)
- the cup holder of the female tournament: Tatran Stresovice (CZ)
- all clubs which register a women and a men tean for the tournament up to the maxium of 6 clubs
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us by writing an email to email@example.com!
- start of registration: 1st December 2016
- end of registration: 19th March 2017
- publication of teams and groups: 1st April 2017